Thursday, 28 May 2009

Polar Bears


Last night I had this totally fucked up dream where all the non-white people were turned into polar bears. Basically, white people did some tests on non white people and it back fired, so they were genetically modified into Polar Bears with "African American" accents.

The polar bears then waged war with the white people for control of earth. However, not all of the polar bears fought for the same side.

One polar bear, Steve, befriended the hero of the dream, who was also called Steve.
Steve saved Steve's life from being mauled by a polar bear but Steve didn't know whether he could trust Steve, as he was a polar bear.

The two eventually worked through this problem and eventually killed all the other polar bears. Then I woke up.
I wonder why I had this dream. Maybe cos I'm uber sick. Seriously, I had to sleep in my clothes because I was so cold. Anyway, I just thought I'd share this with you.

Toodles

Original Myspace date: Monday, May 07, 2007

No comments: