Thursday, 15 October 2009

Blah Blah Race Card

Do you remember that nursery rhyme back in the day? The one with the sheep? You know the one. I'll recite it to you.

"Baa, Baa Black sheep
have you any wool?
yes sir, yes sir.
three bags full

one for the master
and one for the dame
and one for the little boy
who lives down the lane"

Brings back memories, doesn't it? Now, will it shock you to hear that this is banned from schools. Apparently it's racist. I didn't realise that I was being taught a hate-chant! of course, this is old news. But I must speak on this.

Once again, political correctness has destroyed another part of our childhoods. This wouldn't be as bad if a black person saw this as a racist rhyme.. but if it's a white woman from fucking Oxfordshire that's a totally different matter. This is how she saw the rhyme.

"Baa Baa Slave sheep
pick my cotton, ni**er
yessum master, yessum master
then isa make yo dinner"

You know what kids have to sing now? Baa Baa Rainbow sheep. What in the blue hell is a rainbow sheep? No child in their right mind is going to think this is normal. What were these people smoking when they thought this? Oh wait, is the sheep gay? That's it. The rainbow is because the sheep is proud to be gay. Trust me, no gay man (or sheep) would be seen dead in wool.

And what about the black sheep themselves? I never heard of one until I read the original rhyme. Their only claim to fame is this rhyme and now they can't get a job because the PC police have erased them from history. Are we going to call black labradors "rainbow labradors"? If this happened to people it would be considered racist. To quote South Park ; "DEY TOOK ARRR JHAAAABS!

Not only has PC affected nursery rhymes, blackboards have been renamed chalkboards. Oh yes, because all this time I thought that I was oppressing the blac.. sorry, chalk boards. Boo-fuckity-hoo.

If you want "racism" to stop, do not make a big deal about shit like this. It's stuff like this which makes things more serperate in socitey.

There's a word in the english language that describes a form of laughter. I want to write to one of these politically correct idiots and let them know that for too long this word has been around and has been offending many black people because it sounds very similar to a racial slur. I will also put forward the infamous "Rainbow Sheep" case and say that if you can change that, then this must be changed. I will then watch the media frenzy as this word is made illegal and these idiots will feel really proud for abolishing racism forever.

This is when i write back and tell them I was joking. I was trying to prove a point. There are idiots who will blow the whistle at anything and by doing this they not only make the matter worse, they look like twats in doing so.

And while they act like headless chickens I will be sniggering away at them whilst teaching my daughter the fucking proper words on her mini-black board.

1 comment:

Winslow said...

You're having a kid?!